As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, some changes have been necessary to ensure everyone’s health and safety. Please read the following before booking your session.
Booking of Appointments
At present, appointments must be booked by text, email, Facebook Messenger, phone, or for Hampton only, online.
All sessions will be spaced at least an hour apart to allow for both extra cleaning and air exchange within the treatment space. Appointments may be booked back to back only for members of the same household.
24 Hours Prior to Your Appointment
Beginning June 15, 2021, a prescreen questionnaire will no longer be sent 24 hours prior to your appointment. I do ask, if you are feeling unwell, for any reason, that you text to cancel your appointment. I see a wide variety of clients, some of whom are seriously immunocompromised. Cancelling your appointment when you are unwell helps me to continue to provide a safe and healthy environment for all.
At Your Appointment Time
- All individuals arriving in the office must wear a mask or face covering. Please be prepared and bring your own face covering. If you do not have a face covering, you will not be permitted to enter and your session will be immediately cancelled.
- Beginning June 15, 2021, while I will continue wearing a face mask for our sessions, you will be permitted to remove your mask or face covering, if you choose, under the conditions listed below. Please wait for confirmation prior to removing your mask.
- You are fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination AND you are the last appointment of the day.
- You are fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination AND all appointments following yours are with fully vaccinated, uncompromised individuals who are comfortable with other vaccinated individuals having been unmasked in the space prior.
- You will fill out and sign a digital version of the attached waiver you can preview here: COVID-19 Waiver
- We will have our usual intake conversation and I will exit the room.
During Your Session
- Face massage will now be performed on vaccinated individuals for therapeutic purposes only (eg. TMJ dysfunction). You will need to replace your face covering after the massage is performed unless the criteria listed above is met.
- You may remove your face covering while you are face down provided that you keep your face within the face cradle. The face cradle will have an additional covering to catch any respiratory droplets. This additional covering cannot be removed. If you must turn your head and cannot keep your face within the cradle, you will need to wear your face covering.
After Your Session
- Once you are dressed and you have put your mask back on, you’ll open the door and I will re-enter the room.
- We will complete the checkout and rebooking (if you choose) process.
If you are interested in reading more about the general guidelines or want to know more of what is happening behind the scenes, here are some relevant links: